Core Health's Mission Statement
Core Health is dedicated to the belief that health care should respect human dignity and enhance the individual's quality of life.
It is Core Health’s mission to be the leading regional health care provider in the field of substance abuse services. Core Health is committed to providing quality care and excellent services to those suffering from the effects of substance abuse. Our program is based on core beliefs and values that foster an educational and support environment to help adults take the crucial first steps toward recovery. Through our compassionate and professional staff and continuous quality improvement, we will build lifetime relationships that support our clients on their journey of recovery.
While adding to the value of the community, Core Health will strive to recognize the dignity of all persons and to assure that those who rely on Core Health, feel physically, spiritually, and emotionally safe and secure.
To maximize the health and quality of life for our clients by providing professional care and education in a comprehensive, proactive, and progressive manner.
Do the right thing the first time for the right reasons. Consistently meet and exceed our clients and customers requirements and expectations. Continually improve the quality of service and care for our clients.
- Enhance the quality of life and health status of the communities we serve
- Provide services in a convenient, friendly and caring environment
- Lead in the areas of treatment and management
- Provide ongoing evaluation and improvement of quality care
- Foster an educational and supportive environment to attract and retain competent and caring health care professionals.